Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What Will We Do When it is All Over?


Can you believe how quickly the 2010 FIFA World Cup is progressing? Before we know it, it will all be over. After the years of preparation and hype, it is going to be finished in less than two weeks time. 
I have haphazardly supported football in the past, but during this World Cup I have become an avid supporter. I didn't know what to do with myself last night as there was no football to watch, while the teams all have a break before the quarter finals. Thank God Wimbledon was on to distract me. Even though Federer was defeated, Nadal's match was exciting. 
We will miss the football matches when it is all over and will have to find something new to latch on to. Maybe then we can prepare for an Olympics in SA...

No comments:

Post a Comment